We are painfully cognizant of the fact that the healthcare system in the United States is severely broken, and impacts many more people like us.
Here are some things you can do:
- Visit Laurie and Terry’s ‘Facing-Forward’ Blog here.
- Sign Laurie’s MoveOn Petition: End the For-Profit Healthcare Marketplace
- Join a national advocacy group like Healthcare-Now to promote single payer healthcare.
- Call your Congressperson and ask him/her to support the Expanded and Improved Medicare for All Act (Bill HR676).
- Show The Healthcare Movie at your home or office, or host a public screening at your local community center, library, or theater.
- Initiate or join local demonstrations for single payer healthcare. Don’t forget that “silence is consent”.
- Read all the information posted on the PNHP website and the Canadian Health Coalition website.
- If you are Canadian, say a prayer of thanks to Tommy Douglas and the heroes that brought you universal healthcare.
- Support organizations that are working on a permanent solution so that no one has to raise money to pay their medical bills.
- We thank you for your support and your partnership.